Monday, January 9, 2012

HG 1/144 GN-X III ESF Type

Since I'm not really able to go home at the moment, I can't photograph my finished Gunpla. But I do have a few images on my iPhone. The quality is alright, and isn't something I want to put in my gallery. However something is better than nothing.

Before - Snap fit


I've been working with a lot of 1/144 kits lately. I'm more of a master grade kind of guy, but these smaller grade kits are pretty fun and show a lot of potential once they're painted.

After - Primed and painted


I decided to go with a blue and white color scheme. The few inner frame pieces that are exposed are just primed. Same with the GN rifle. I tend to like the way primer looks more than I do anything else. Screw smoke grey and all that mess.



This ended up being the final product. I'm pretty happy with the results. There are still a few places that need fixed(like the horrible looking grey stickers on the hands and feet), but these things can be fixed later. I really like the stickers that I borrowed from my master grade 00 Quanta, and the 00 Raiser.

All in all, this was fun little build, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

///Update 1


















No comments: