Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/100 Exia Avalanche

I've spent the last two days at home, and found things to be pretty boring. I was digging though some boxes and I found the 1/144 Tallgeese III that I bought when I was just getting back into Gunpla. I thought it would make a great addition to the action base I was going to use for the 00 Raiser Seven Swords. Then I found my 1/100 Exia Avalanche, and thought it might be cool to have a really beat up Tallgeese III at on the base and have the Exia hovering above looking like a total badass.








PS. Expect a MAJOR update soon. I've been taking pictures all evening and will be posting them soon (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite post! I loved the destroyed diorama you created. The red/white color scheme worked very well together too. I look forward to seeing more of your future projects.